A traditional noseband in a new, anatomic shape that will give that extra edge in the dressage arena. Round stitched cheek pieces with incorporated nylon binding to prevent stretching.
The leather is drop shaped and there is soft padding, that is slightly wider over the top of the nose.
A unique feature of this noseband is that it's equipped with our Magic Flash™, which means that you can easily detach the flash strap without seeing the keeper. This also makes it perfect for double bridles. You can simply choose what suits you and your horse.
The curved design is to avoid pressure to the cheekbones and the sensitive parts of the horse’s head. It gets attached with an extra padded pullback buckle.
Recommended for horses that:
- Are being worked in both simple and double bridles
- Have sensitive jaws and cheekbones
- Are used to the traditional English noseband
- Avoids pressure
- Magic Flash™
- Round sewn side pieces with a unique nylon core to prevent stretching
- Avoids pressure on the sensitive nerves on the horses head
- Pullback strap with nylon to avoid stretching
- English & ECO friendly tanned leather
- Approved by FEI in all disciplines for horse and pony
The noseband fits neckpieces Double Pro, Snaffle Relief, Snaffle Ultimate Relief, Snaffle W Relief, Snaffle Air and Double Relief