Rewards with Leader Equine
Rewards with Leader Equine Program
- By providing your email address and completing the sign up process or by claiming a benefit or reward under the Rewards Program, a person will be taken to accept these Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) and agree to be bound by them.
- Leader Equine (or agents acting on its behalf) collects personal information from Rewards with LE Members to administer the Program, to properly account for accrued points and other benefits, and for direct marketing. If personal information is not provided, customers may not receive all of the benefits and rewards of the Program (and, in some cases, customers may not be eligible to participate in the Program).
- By completing a the sign up form to participate in the Program as a Member, a person consents to Leader Equine (and its agents and contractors) using and disclosing their personal information for the purposes of direct marketing of goods and services. Direct marketing communications may be made by email, SMS, push notifications, social media, or by regular post. A Rewards with LE Member may “opt out” of direct marketing communications at any time by contacting Leader Equine on 03 8339 9003 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rewards with LE points are earned on any purchase through our Website only. Over the phone or in person purchases are unable to be included at this time.
- Points are not transferable and have no cash or monetary value.
- Points are calculated on the purchase price of qualifying purchases (inclusive of GST) rounded down to the nearest dollar.
- Points automatically expire after 365 days (12 months).
- When a Rewards with LE Member obtains a refund or reimbursement for charges previously incurred (for example, for returned goods or services), the points previously accrued for that purchase will be reversed and/or cancelled.
- We may adjust a Rewards with LE Member’s points balance in the event of an incorrect accrual (whether due to Leader Equine’s error or otherwise).
- When a Rewards with LE Member redeems points for a voucher, it will provide a voucher code to be used exclusively on the LE website, one time, and these vouchers are not transferrable and are not redeemable for cash. Points vouchers are unable to be redeemed in-store or over the phone at this time.
- Benefits, discounts, offers and rewards made available to and/or taken up by Rewards with LE Members may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, store credit, sale, or at the same time as other benefits or vouchers that may be running, unless deemed so by Leader Equine.
- A Rewards with LE Member may cancel their membership at any time by written notice to Leader Equine. In the event of cancellation, all accrued points, vouchers, other benefits and rewards will be automatically cancelled and forfeited.
- Any failure by a Rewards with LE Member to adhere to these terms may result in termination of their membership in the Program and the automatic cancellation and forfeiture of accrued points, Loyalty Vouchers, and other benefits and rewards.
- We may terminate the Program at any time. In the event of termination of the Program, we will notify Rewards with LE Members of the termination of the Program. All accrued vouchers, and other benefits and rewards must be redeemed within 8 weeks of the date of termination. All accrued points, vouchers and other benefits and rewards which are not redeemed will be forfeited.
- Each Rewards with LE Member is responsible for advising Leader Equine of any change to their contact details or communications preferences. If you change your email address, you will need to set up a new membership.
- We will not be liable for any disruption to the Program or any delay in providing, or inability to provide, any of the benefits of the Program which is caused by circumstances beyond the control of Leader Equine (including but not limited to strikes or industrial disputes, pandemics, acts of God, flood, weather, aircraft unserviceability or unavailability, war or civil disturbance).
- Any questions regarding the Program may be directed via email to email@example.com
- Any dispute regarding eligibility to participate in the Program; accrual or redemption of points; eligibility for any benefit or reward; or any other dispute which arises in connection with a Rewards with LE Member’s participation in the Program will be determined by Leader Equine in its sole and absolute discretion.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we will not be liable for any loss suffered by an Rewards with LE Member arising in connection with their membership in the Rewards with LE Program. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is to be read as excluding, restricting or modifying the application of any legislation which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or limiting the rights of any person under the Australian Consumer Law.
- These Terms and Conditions may be changed, amended or varied at any time by Leader Equine without giving a reason and without giving notice to Rewards with LE Members.
Leader Equine Pty Ltd