PSOS Bridle Paladin
PSOS Bridle Paladin
One of our best selling bridles, the Paladin from PS of Sweden!
This innovative bridle is a mixture between PS's most popular bridles Paragon and Jump Off. It suits perfectly for both dressage and show jumping.
The design of the noseband allows full freedom for the cheekbones and the sensitive nerve endings. It is fastened by regular pullback fastening which is extra padded underneath.
The shape of the patent pending headpiece reduces the pressure behind the sensitive ears and top of the neck of the horse. The extra padding offers more space for the ears to move naturally.
Not sold with throat latch, if required choose from here.
The cheek pieces are flat with French hook and our patent pending cradles, which allow the bit to suspend in the horse’s mouth. This helps to further relieve the pressure on the poll. Our cradles™ are selectable and constructed to be easily "hooked on and off".
The browband has the PS unique patent pending "Click-it”™ design, which allows you to swap it in a few seconds, even when the horse is already wearing the bridle.
- Avoids pressure
- Leaves the sensitive nerve endings free
- Flat, Italian, vegetable-tanned leather
- FEI approved for both horses and ponies in all disciplines when throatlatch is added
- Exclusive English, vegetable tanned leather
Recommended for horses that
- Are very sensitive to pressure
- Have difficulty relaxing and coming to work
- Have difficulty taking support on the bit
- Have previously had bit- or tooth-related injuries
- Can sometimes become strong.
- The throatlatch is not included with the bridle
- Reins are not included with this bridle
For Browbands, and other bridle accessories click here.
Super Low Flat Rate Shipping within Australia ❤️ International Shipping available - rates shown at checkout! 🌟
Shop with confidence, hassle-free exchanges guaranteed. Not satisfied? Easily exchange it for something you'll love. Your satisfaction is our priority.