HW Micklem 2 Diamante Comp Bridle
HW Micklem 2 Diamante Comp Bridle
- Size Guide
- Cleaning & Care
The Horseware Micklem® 2 Diamante Competition Bridle is anatomically designed for your horse's superior comfort with an added touch of glamour with a diamante studded browband!
This exquisite Micklem® Bridle is a show quality bridle without compromise with a design which eliminates discomfort caused by nerve pressure across the poll and around the ears, and pays careful attention to mouth comfort and unnecessary tongue pressure. Numbness issues can be associated with the lower half of your horse's face, caused by pressure on the delicate network of facial nerves. This bridle embraces an ergonomic shape in a sympathetic design, which further reduces any discomfort or restriction of breathing which can be associated with low fitting dropped nosebands. The hand-finished leather on this bridle presents a softly padded headpiece, noseband and cheekpieces.
This stunning competition bridle comes with tongue protection bit clips and two sets of bit straps to allow you to fit different styles of bits comfortably and correctly. Finished with luxurious diamante effect studs embedded within the browband, this bridle is FEI approved for competition use.
Pretty with performance!
- PONY - 11.00 hands (103 cm) wide head to 14 hands (143 cm) small head
- SMALL HORSE - 14 hands (143 cm) wide head to 16.0 hands (163 cm) small head
- LARGE COB - 14 hands (143 cm) chunky head or big cheek bones to 16 hands (163 cm) chunky head or big cheek bones
- STANDARD HORSE - 16.00 hands (163 cm) wide head to 17.0 hands (173 cm) small head
- LARGE HORSE - 16.2 hands (168 cm) wide head onwards
- Before you use a new leather product for the first time, make sure you oil it thoroughly. Oiling tack makes it supple and prevents it from drying out and cracking or breaking during use. After an initial cleaning, follow regular wash instructions.
- Care for your leather regularly with a damp sponge and saddle soap to retain a soft, solid leather. It is essential for leather care and must be used liberally, always before hydrating the leather with a conditioner.
- Use warm water to dampen a sponge. Squeeze any excess water out of the sponge before using it. Wipe down all the pieces of the bridle to remove sweat, dirt and grease. Allow the leather to dry naturally before applying saddle soap. This will help to remove any stubborn dirt or grease left over.
- Pay particular attention to cleaning areas of your bridle that are typically under pressure during riding and exposed to saliva, such as bit straps, bottom back strap, and reins where they come in contact with bit.
- It is recommended that you regularly apply conditioner. Completely dismantle your bridle when applying conditioner and apply with a soft cloth or sponge. Apply the conditioner once you have cleaned your leatherwork with saddle soap.
- Once clean and dry, reassemble your bridle and loop reins through top back strap for storage.
- A climate-controlled environment is best for tack. Dry heat will make leather brittle, while humidity can cause it to mould and mildew.
- Storing your bridle in a fleece lined bridle bag will help prevent moisture.
Super Low Flat Rate Shipping within Australia ❤️ International Shipping available - rates shown at checkout! 🌟
Shop with confidence, hassle-free exchanges guaranteed. Not satisfied? Easily exchange it for something you'll love. Your satisfaction is our priority.