GNF is a combination of minerals, amino acids and a prebiotic which have a role in general metabolism and are required for normal feed conversion. It should be used to complement the feeding diet of horses. Formulated for use on horses that need help with fore and hind gut health.
Recommended by Marcus Ehning, German Showjumper, "I work towards perfection every day, this means paying attention to all the small details. With GNF, I start every day with healthy horses from the inside-out".
Sam Griffiths, Australian Eventer, "It is important to me that my horses don't suffer gastric disturbances. I have found that by using GNF my horses are in top condition and perform well all year round."
GNF is proven to reduce Gastric Ulceration and condition Gastric Health.
The four main key rolls of GNF, setting it aside from any other Gastric Health product on the market are:
- Reduces stomach pH acidity. GNF formulation uses two important natural Antacids, Calcium Carbonate and Magnesium Hydroxide.
- Seaweed Extract (Laminaria Hyperborea) that creates a gel-like lining around the stomach, protecting against stomach acid.
- Glutamine, a very important amino acid to help maintain Epithelial cells. Supplementation of Glutamine has been proven to increase intestinal performance and decrease over expression of pro inflammatory genes thus leading to a reduction in intestinal damage.
- Fructo-oligosaccharides – FOS – Classified as a Pre-Biotic substance that stimulate the growth and population of good gut bacteria, will then aid in better food utilization in the hind gut.
- Kaolin – A mineral clay that has been shown to help bind loose manure during foal scours or periods of diarrhoea.
Instructions for Proper Use:
Add GNF to the normal feed ration.
- All horses: Add 50g twice daily to a minimum of 1kg of the normal feed.
- Foals, Yearlings and Ponies: Add 25g twice daily to a minimum of 1/2kg of the normal feed.
- Store in a cool dry place
- For animal consumption only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Available in 3kg and 10kg.
|Calcium Carbonate 20%, Soya beans, extruded, Fructo Oligosaccharides 10%, Magnesium Hydroxide 10%, Seaweed Meal (from Laminaria Hyperborea) 10%, Lignocellulose, L-Glutamine 3.8%.|
|Additives:||Per 100 g|
|Crude Protein 14.3%, Crude Oil 2.1%, Crude Fibre 0.8%, Crude Ash 40.82%, Sodium 1.12%, Calcium 8.47%, Magnesium 4.17%.|