Vita-E-Plus contains antioxidants which have a role in preventing cellular oxidation, and are necessary for normal growth and fertility. It also contains Vitamins B1 and B2 which are required to maintain normal appetite and bodyweight, and for general metabolism; and Lysine which has a role in normal protein synthesis.
It is suitable for feeding to horses engaged in high intensity training and competition, as well as to stallions, broodmares and young growing stock. Horses that have shown a tendency to get particularly muscle sore/stiff, could benefit greatly from including Vita-E-Plus in their diet.
Instructions for Proper Use:
Add Vita-E-Plus to the normal feed ration.
- All Horses: Add 50g daily to a minimum of 1kg of the normal feed.
- Foals, Yearlings & Ponies: Add 25g daily to a minimum of ½ kg of the normal feed
- A scoop is provided. 1 level scoop = Approx. 50g.
- Store in a cool dry place
- For animal consumption only.
- Keep out of reach of children.