Bioactive is a combination of a Vitamin B12 with L-Carnitine and Betaine, which have roles in general metabolism, and blood cell production. Bioactive supports your horse's preparation for competition and subsequent recovery from that exertion. Use it during the days before and day of competition, does not swab.
Instructions for Proper Use:
Add Bioactive to the normal feed ration as follows:
- 2 days prior to intense exercise: Add 60g (one dispenser) to a minimum of 1kg of the normal feed.
- Day before intense exercise: Add 60g (one dispenser) to a minimum of 1kg of the normal feed.
- Morning of intense exercise: Add 60g to a minimum of 1kg of the normal feed.
- Alternatively, administer the paste over the tongue.
- Store in a cool dry place
- For animal consumption only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Available in 3x60g.
|Bee Pollen Powder, Honey.|
|Crude Protein 17.5%, Crude Fibre <0.6%, Crude Oil 2%, Crude Ash 0.3%, Moisture 45.3%, Sodium 0.0404%.|